Photography is one of the most popular fields of the present times. People click pictures either for fun or for work purposes. However, blurred photos present a problem for photographers. So, they look for ways to fix their blurry pictures. If you are a photographer and are looking for a solution to the same problem, you have come to the right place.
In this article, you will get to know how to fix blurry pictures. We are going to discuss a few methods that can solve this problem. So, let’s proceed.
click here – Effective Methods to Recover Word Documents
Common Ways to Fix Blurry Photos
There are a few ways to fix blurry photos, but we will discuss the easiest ones.
- Use Your Android Phone
If you are an Android user, you can use your device to fix blurry pictures. It will only take you a few minutes to repair the photo.
Here is what you have to do.
- From your Android smartphone or tablet, go over to ‘Settings’.
- Now, look for ‘Applications’ and then click on it. From the menu, you have to click on ‘Application Manager’.
- Keep swiping until you get the ‘All’ tab.
- Now, search for ‘Camera App’ to open it.
- This opens a new tab. Click on the option ‘Force Stop’ to disable the application.
Check the Camera app and see the results.
- Use Your iPhone
If you are not an Android user, there is no need to worry. You can also use your iPhone for photo repair. Let’s find out the steps you have to follow for picture repair on iOS devices.
- Double click the home button and it opens the app switch. Follow this step if you have an iPhone 8 or older iOS smartphone.
- If you have an iPhone X or later, just swipe up from the button to the screen’s center.
- Press the camera app to take it to the top of the screen and close it completely.
As soon as you do this, open the camera app once more to check the refined photo results as the iPhone camera app might crash, causing the images to become blurry.
click here – How to Invest in Cryptocurrency?
How to Fix Blurry Images with Repairit?
You can also repair photo using Repairit. It is one of the most effective tools you can use to repair your photos. One of the primary advantages of using this tool is that it also lets you repair corrupt files, photos, and videos. You can repair files of different formats simultaneously. There is no limit on the file size. The user-friendly interface of Repairit makes it easy to use.
If you decide to use Repairit to repair your photos, here are the steps you have to follow,
- Launch the tool, and you will find a button at the center of the screen that says ‘Add File’. Click on the button to load the local image for repairing from Windows or Mac systems to the tool.
- After loading the images to Repairit to the tool that you would like to repair, click on the ‘Repair’ button. This will start the repairing process. At the end of the process, you will find an indicator at the bottom left corner showing the progress of the repairing process. Make sure you don’t close the application during the process.
- Once you complete the repairing process, you will find the list of repaired items on the screen. Review the files and mark the ones you want to restore.
- It has an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Repairit lets you preview the files before restoring them.
- The tool formats files of different formats simultaneously.
- It can complete the process in a few minutes.
- The tool can have an impact on the desktop’s performance.
Tips to Avoid Blurry Pictures
Here are a few tips that will help in avoiding blurry pictures.
- Choose a faster shutter speed as it will help in avoiding camera shake.
- Avoid raising the ISO too high.
- Make sure that you are keeping the camera steady. So, you have to support your camera.
- For additional stability, use a tripod.
- Lock up the mirror for reducing vibration.
- To ensure that you are not touching the camera, causing it to shake, use a remote.
- Get a good quality lens as it will help you to get a better picture.
You can follow the helpful tips given above to avoid blurry pictures. Make sure you have cleaned the lens before taking the picture. However, if you have already clicked a blurry photo, you can use the methods given above to repair them. One of the most effective techniques is to use Wondershare Repairit. Using the tool, you will be able to fix the image in just a few minutes. It is easy to use and doesn’t require you to be tech-savvy.