What is GOOGLE INDIC KEYBOARD?
India is a nation with many different cultures of all faiths and religions, with over officially 22 languages. Indian mobile users can conveniently use their mother tongues on social media sites while writing letters, or simply messaging each other, thanks to Google Indic Keyboard. Indic Keyboard is available solely for Android systems and can not be downloaded directly from a PC operating systems including windows 10 or MacOS Big Sur.
Hindi or 10 other languages with Google Indic Keyboard:
In the past several years, android – based operating systems has spread rapidly across the globe, especially in China and India, which has introduced a whole wave of different languages to support it. Google has created a dedicated Google Indic Keyboard to makes typing simpler for the nearly 1 billion people across the world who speak a variety of Indian languages. The keyboard not just to supports more difficult scripts, but also provides with a range of handy typing functions. You can use a transliteration feature to sound out words automatically by typing their pronunciation use the English letters.
How to install Indic Keyboard on Smart Phone
On your android smartphone, Google Indic Keyboard lets you type notes, edit messages on social sites or write emails in your local language.
Installing steps are given below:
- Check for Google Indic Keyboard in the Google Play Store. Tap Install or Update the application to get the newest version. if you haven’t installed / updated it yet.
- Upon launch, go to some of the applications in which you can open the keyboard. To change the keyboard, press the icon in the lower right side corner.
- Pick “Select Keyboards” from the window that pops open.
- Activate the Google Indic English and Indic Languages keyboard mentioned in the list of available keyboards.
- Repeat phase 2 and the Shift Keyboard window tab will open. From its list, pick Google Indic Keyboard.
- The keyboard has been set as that of the primary language for Google Indic Keyboard. Please click the Indian Language button on the top left to select the language of your choosing.
- Pick the language of your choosing from the window that will open up. It’s Telugu for me.
- A different style is provided by Google Indic Keyboard.
How To Download Google Indic Keyboard App For PC:
In order to get good typing corrections and so on, Google Indic Keyboard windows is an awesome application that you can download to your phone. With an overall user ranking of 4.4 stars, this software has seen over a hundred million instals. On Google Play Store Tool applications and under the List of Editor’s Choice games, it is ranked high.
Install Google Indic Keyboard for PC (Windows) using BlueStacks:
- Firstly, you have to download BlueStacks from the connection provided below on your PC (Windows).
(Download Bluestacks from official website https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- To run the BlueStacks Android device Emulator on your PC (Windows), double-click on the file you have downloaded.
- A configuration wizard should launch it. Only follow the on-screen directions and in a few mins, installation will be completed.
- As soon as it’s installed. To open the Simulator, press on the BlueStacks button on your screen.
- In the browser bar, open Google Play Store and enter ‘Google Indic Keyboard‘.
- Discover the Google Indic Keyboard application pc from the search engine results that have emerged, and press Install.
- Installing the Google Indic Keyboard on the your computer (Windows) will take a few moments.
- Press on the Google Indic Keyboard from the BlueStacks home screen after it successfully downloading it to continue using it.
Install Google Indic Keyboard on PC using NoxPlayer:
- Firstly, you have to download NoxPlayer from the provided connection on below your PC.
- On your Computer (Windows / Mac), install the Android System Emulator.
- Launch Android Emulator NoxPlayer.
- In the search engine bar, opens Google Play Store and enter ‘Google Indic Keyboard’.
- Choose the Google Indic Keyboard software from the search engine results that have emerged, and press Install.
- Tap on the Google Indic Keyboard on the home screen after download to start using it.
What are the languages that Indic Keyboard supports:
In all, 11 Indian keyboards are supported by the Google Indic Keyboard:
- English keyboard
- Telugu keyboard
- Hindi keyboard
- Assamese keyboard
- Tamil keyboard
- Kannada keyboard
- Bengali keyboard
- Gujarati keyboard
- Punjabi keyboard
- Malayalam keyboard
- Marathi keyboard
- Odia keyboard
Google Indic Keyboard Application Features:
- Various Input Process Editors (IMEs) and Translated Supported.
- Supports more than 12 deferent languages in India.
- Its Local Keyboard Function Supports
- Facilitates Mode of Handwriting
- Runs on 4 and up on Android device.
- Intelligent tutorial feature to educate yourself about how to use the application
- Good Keyboard Backgrounds
Will the PC operate on Google Indic Keyboard:
Yeah, on a PC, the Google Indic Keyboard works.
There seems Google Hindi Input to be a handwritten mode for Hindi speaking that will be used as text file. Both Devanagari and Latin letters can be detected via the handwriting choice. Hinglish is also assisted by the Keyboard, a dual input mode that, wherever possible, can indicate both English and Hindi word at about the same moment. The help of Google Indic Keyboard English to Hindi typing are available.
Visit to know more about Spectrum TV
So this was a quick guide about how to import and configure a PC keyboard from Google Indic. In the comments section below, please give your information favourite keyboard programme.