Admiral marketsFebruary 2, 2022
Admiral markets present the state of the art platform for currency and metal trading.it is found in 2001 in Estonia. It also offers the CFDs on stocks, indices, and energies. Many firms trading in the admiral markets under the admiral markets trademark, which provides online services, and investment services. Hundreds of Stocks & Stock CFDs from various exchanges of the world, with no commissions! In the same way, Admiral Markets also offer Trade.MT4, Trade.MT5, Invest MT5 accounts with no commission.
Admiral markets locations and license
- Admiral markets licensed by the world`s top regulators, in the UK, Estonia, Cyprus, and Australia. Admiral Markets UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales under Companies House – registration number 08171762. Admiral Markets UK Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – registration number 595450.
- The registered office for Admiral Markets UK Ltd is: 60 St. Martins Lane, Covent Gard Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd is registered in Cyprus – with company registration number 310328 at the Department of the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver. Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), license number 201/13. The registered office for Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd is: Dramas 2, 1st floor, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus
- Admiral Markets Pty Ltd Registered Office: 1/17 Castlereagh Street Sydney NSW 2000. Admiral Markets Pty Ltd (ABN 63 151 613 839) holds an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) to carry on financial services business in Australia, limited to the financial services covered by its AFSL no. 410681.
- Admiral Markets AS Jordan Ltd is authorized and regulated to conduct investment business by the Jordan Securities Commission (JSC) in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, registration number 57026. The registered office of Admiral Markets AS Jordan LTD is Time Centre Building, Eritrea Street, Um Uthaina, and Amman, Jordan. En, London, United Kingdom, WC2N 4JS.
Top 5 Admirals markets instruments
TOP 5 instruments with our best offer at Admirals markets.
EUR/USD (THE MAJOR FOREX PAIR), DAX30 (THE GERMAN INDEX), DJI30 (THE LEADING US INDEX), GOLD (THE SHINING INVESTMENT), GBP/USD (THE CABLE).
ADMIRAL MARKETS AND its BENEFITS.
- Sign up with your name and email address to start trading. (REGISTRATION)
- Start investing from €1, and start trading from just €100. (FUNDS)
- Log in and start trading more than 8,000 instruments! (TRADE).
- Trade or invest in 8,000+ trading instruments: Forex pairs and CFDs on indices, commodities, shares, ETFs, or bonds. Available on both Windows and Mac.
- ADMIRAL MARKETS are global, regulated, Funds are secured, Start from €1.
- All client deposits are kept separate from our own operating funds, plus we offer extra protection in a volatile market.
- Financial Security, Secure your trading account, EASY social media tools Contact, News, Careers, and Press Centre ARE THE FEATURES OF ADMIRAL MARKETS.
- There is a demo of practice trading with the virtual funds of admiral markets.
- There are top website operates under Admiral Markets UK Ltd. For the better support of its customers.
- Affiliate Program, Introducing Business Partner White Label partnership
- Admiral Markets is not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information.
- New style and a new way of trading are included in the admiral markets .with professional skills.
- Premium Analytics, Technical Analysis, Forex Calendar, Trading Central, Trading News, Market Heat Map, Market Sentiment, Weekly Trading Podcast are the best analytic processed by the markets.
- The YouTube channel also presents information on this trading platform.
- More than 40 countries are attached to this trading platform all over the world.
Trading foreign exchange carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage available can magnify profits and as well losses. But admiral markets present a safe and secure state of the art with gold and money. There are also risks associated with online trading including, but not limited to, hardware and/or software failures, and disruptions to communication systems and internet connectivity. Admiral Markets utilizes numerous backup systems and procedures to minimize such risks and reduce the duration and severity of any disruptions and failures. Admiral Markets is not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly as a result of failures, disruptions, or delays.