The incompatibility between video codecs and media programs is a common problem. Users often find that they can’t play a certain video file on their PC, phone, or video player. That’s why the video converter tool is playing a vital role under these circumstances.
There are many video converters in the market, including desktop software and online tools. They are all powerful enough to meet users’ needs and have their own features. Normally, online tools can meet the most basic needs of users to convert video format, but if you require some advanced features, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is your best choice.
click here – Land Investment vs. Mutual Fund: Which Is Better?
Why you need a video converter program?
- Fix device compatibility issues.
Users always meet codec incompatibility problems, especially when they transfer a file from one device to another. We all know that MKV files have poor incompatibility, and some devices might fail to open MKV files. In this case, changing MKV to MP4 is a nice option due to the good compatibility of the MP4 format. Sometimes, a particular device only supports a particular file format. For example, the MOV file is supported by Apple devices and can’t be played on Windows Media Player or Android devices. In order to play MOV files on Windows, users need to convert MOV files to MP4 format.
- Reduce the large file size.
Some video formats have a high resolution, which makes them take up a lot of storage. What’s more, a large size file is difficult to upload for transferring and sharing. For easier storing and sharing, it’s highly recommended to convert the large-size video to a compressed version.
- Solve video playback errors.
Apart from making sure the video files can be played, it’s also important to ensure there are no playback errors. Take the HEVC format as an example; some devices don’t support the HEVC codec or have trouble handling it. HEVC playback is occasionally choppy or freezing, video audio out of sync, or even no sound. For this, installing the HEVC codec pack or converting HEVC to MP4 is the best solution.
click here – Leading people with the Johari window model
Key features of WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
- Multiple input and output video formats. It helps convert almost all kinds of videos to MP4, MOV, HEVC, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, M2TS, MP3, etc.
- It supports reducing large video file sizes. With this tool, video sizes can be reduced by up to 90% with no quality loss.
- It provides the No.1 fast processing speed. With Level-3 hardware acceleration, it delivers a super-fast conversion speed, which is 47X faster than other converters.
- A feature-rich video converter. Besides being a video converter and compressor, it is also an editor. The built-in video editor allows users to crop, trim video, set video parameters, etc. What’s more, users can also add external subtitle files to the video.
How to convert video with WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is user-friendly for both beginners and experienced people. Users only need to take 3 steps to convert videos.
Step 1: Lunch WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe, then click the “Video” button at the upper bar to load the source video.
Step 2: Select MP4 as the output format. You can also choose other video formats here in the profile choosing window.
Step 3: Hit the “Run” button to start the conversion.
If you are an advanced user, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe can also meet your needs. It provides some advanced settings so users can change the video parameters easily.